Vacation Home Rental Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS: The reservation will be canceled unless a completed “Guest Reservation Application” and the “Reservation Deposit (50% of total amount due) are received within that 10 day period. No grace period will apply. Upon timely receipt of the Guest Reservation Application and the Reservation deposit, the reservation is confirmed. Payment in full of the remaining balance due must be received at least 60 days prior to Guest Arrival. All homes are privately owned and requirements may differ slightly.
ACCEPTED PAYMENTS: CREDIT CARDS-American Express, MasterCard and VISA and Electronic transfer.
CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION:
-The property shall be in the same condition upon departure as at check-in. Normal departure cleaning (maid service excepted).
- There will be NO functions, weddings, receptions, gatherings or parties held at the property. - No street parking unless preauthorized
- Owner or its agents may enter the property at reasonable times to make repairs
- Guest must immediately notify the Owner or its agent of fire or other damages to the property.
- Guest shall be liable for all acts of family, employees or other persons invited onto the property
- Guest may not sublet or assign this rental agreement
- Guest shall not bring pets onto the property nor shall there be any smoking permitted in the home.
- Guest shall abide by House rules of the Owner and/or the Homeowner’s Association
- Guest shall be responsible to return all keys or garage door openers or a charge will be incurred
- Guest shall not permit any use of a pool or Jacuzzi by unsupervised children and shall keep pool gates closed.
- Guest and all other invitees shall use the pool and Jacuzzi at their own risk.
- At their discretion Owners may require an additional signed Terms & Conditions particular to their property. In the event that any requirements are more stringent, they will supercede those of Elite’s
-Guest understands that Owners would not rent their property unless these conditions are accepted by the Guest.
-Guest understands that tropical islands experience higher concentrations of insects and rodents. Homes are regularly treated for such pests but complete elimination can not be guaranteed.
-Guest understands that because Hawaii is such a beautiful place to live, it is constantly growing. We cannot always be aware of construction/remodel and cannot be held responsible for construction noise.
- Should pool, Jacuzzi, TV, air conditioning, DVD, BBQ or other mechanical device become inoperable during rental the contract and rate will not be void or altered. Owner/agent will at all times attempt to correct problems.
- Elite Properties operates explicitly within the laws of the State of Hawaii and the individual Counties within the state. Even though the vacation rental industry has been successfully operating on Maui for the past several decades, if a new law passes which makes it illegal to operate a vacation rental in a residential neighborhood, some homes may be subject to reservation cancellations and your deposit will be refunded in full.
Cancellations of bookings at any time confirmation has been issued will incur a 50% service fee of the total reservation amount. Full payment is due and nonrefundable 60 day prior to arrival.